Selling 2 for the price of one, lots of expansion rss HQ 22, in 124 LIGS

Discussion in 'Mobile Strike Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Jappo, 10/3/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jappo

Jappo
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Price $:
    Buy Now Link:
    Buy Now
    I don't have the time to play as much as in the past, due to changes in my work place. I'm selling my main account and the buyer also gets the farm account.
    I've concentrated on building the commander, and researching. I log in daily to keep the account active and collect gifts and do more research and building, so the specs are constantly changing. I am a member of a good alliance with a gift level of 19. I've spent somewhere near a grand on the two accounts, I didn't keep perfect records, it's just a game. <smile>
    Currently the power on the base is over 67 million, with 30+ million of that being in research. I do my best to keep a 3 day shield on both bases to protect them. I'll be glad to share any details important to the buyer.
    The main account currently has over 6 million in gold, and at least 2 billion of all rss, with up to 4 billion or more in some.
    The commander level is 54, very near 55.
    The VIP bonus is prestige level 7, rank 7.
    I'm currently a bonus club member, and have 11 days left as of this morning.
    Over 44 million in loyalty points.
    19+ million in ammo
    25,000 + days in speedups.
    Any guestions, just ask.

Middleman link: Buy Now Secure Order Checkout | PlayerUp Middleman

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.