Selling 2 awakened elites - Dawn of War Server

Discussion in 'Rise of Mythos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Skoots7, 7/5/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skoots7

Skoots7
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I'm selling an account that is the one of the best on the Dawn of War Server. I no longer have time to play and could use the money for some medical bills. Currently has 2 Awakened Elites and several Elite GL Cards (most are rare cards). Several Tarot cards have been enhanced to Godlike also with most of the Tarot and special cards owned. I'm only listing cards top cards and some may have been forgotten. If you are looking for anything in particular, ask and I'll let you know if I own it.

Awakened:
    King Vel'Assar
    Elven Rebel
    Sensei Calista

Godlike:
    Modesty
    Devil Messenger Fate
    Darkbringer Garghael
    Chariot

Zues
    The World
    Osiris
    Annie the Dragon King

Judge Martyn
    Judge Aleksandra
    Fenris the Butcher
    Yumi Swiftshot
    Ofeigur the Undying

Noteable Legendaries:
    Mercy
    Emporer Augustus

The Justice
    Golden Dawn
    Queen
    Decidous Messenger Linus
    The Moon
    Sorann the Unforgiving

The Hermit
    Tariel the Phalanx
    Maia the Shadowblade
    Emporer
    Taurus

Tomb Guardian Isis
    Gork Irongut
    The Temperance
    Chariot

Zues
    Princess Kaguya
    The Lover
    The Devil
    The Heirophant
    Varkus the Blight
    Chosen One

Heavenly Portal
    Betrayers Gate

2 Deceptions, 2 Djinns, 1 Armored Spirit, 1 Angel Seraph, 1 Shadow Demon (all legendary)
    3 Swift Raids, 1 Armageddon, 3 Lighting Tempest, 3 Clean Breaks, 2 Slaughter Pits and Last Stand.

Currently have 3 Fire rubies, 32 Amethysts (for tarot) 39 Black Opal Fragments (for next awakened elite), Several Saddles (one is GL), 7 horses in mail (Legendary Brimstone Unicorn, Epic Copper War Horse). Currently has Russet War Horse Mount with a stage 1 medal, working on stage 2.

Crown, Armor and Cloak are legendary.
    Undead rep is at 50, several others in 40

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
  2. OP
    OP
    Skoots7

Skoots7
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Make me an offer, looking to sell quickly

3. Cyco

Cyco
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I am a single mom, with a kid in college and I am on disability, just had some credit card fraud on my account from the game as I was hacked. It was because I won a bid from someone in the AH. They even bragged in game about hacking into the server and stealing CC's and the devo's won't do anything, so needless to say my credit cards will be blocked from the game so I am looking for something that will be competitive. I am sure you can't come down as low as I can afford. What is the lowest you would consider selling this account for? I will be honest, I was looking to trade my cards before my account was banned from a charge back for an account, but this one is beautiful. I am sure I can't afford it though. I use to play on Kings Mausoleum and Forest of Life. Do you play on the same server? If so, how low would you be willing to go? Can you give me a rock bottom price and let me see if I can scrape the money together as I truly don't want to quit, but I really can't afford much either.

4. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

[trigger]Guide - How To Report A Dispute

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

If someone you believe has scammed you, please open a Dispute Form Here. Filing a report takes 2 minutes and will then provide us the necessary information to take action against the individual and assist you at resolving the dispute. Thank you for your cooperation on this matter and sorry to hear about the problems you experienced.

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Cyco Re: #3[/trigger]

5. OP
    OP
    Skoots7

Skoots7
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I could sell for $350

6. PlayerUp

PlayerUp
    Expand Collapse
    Automated Helper Bot
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

2   0   0

Automated Response

.[/trigger]

Automated Response

.[/trigger]
    [trigger=by]For: Skoots7 Re: #4[/trigger]

7. Cyco

Cyco
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

Man I would die to have this account, but I can't swing $350. Drats!

8. Cyco

Cyco
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I checked and the server isn't merged with the server I currently play on. I really wanted an account on the server I currently play on. I have a little money and am willing to trade cards from my current account and/or pay for an acct on the server I play on currently. I want to continue playing on the same server. One that is merged with Kings Mausoleum, Forest of Life and Castle of Bones. I really want to continue to play with my friends, but my account was hacked.

9. Cyco

Cyco
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

I think they just merged it tonight, could you please consider much less? I will buy the account right away if you could come down a lot as I can't afford $350. Would you consider $150 since it's been listed for a couple of months without any bites? Please consider this offer.

10. Cyco

Cyco
    Expand Collapse
    Unverified Member

0   0   0

The servers came up and dang it, they merged your server, but not with my old servers (Forest of Life/Kings Mausoleum/Castle of Bones) - dang, still would you consider my offer? Please think about it as if you'll meet my price I'll change servers for this account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.