2 AO accounts; WTT for RK2 Creds / Items

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

span>the majority of the characters on these accounts are stripped to an extent. That said they all used to be twinks to some level and have ai levels, reg levels, perks etc...these are amazing accounts to get started in AO with! Both are on RK2 span> Veteran Months 38+ 200ish Opi Agent, Not full stripped still has majority of imps and some armor 80+ Trox Enforcer 150+ Trox Soldier TL3 Fixer <span style="color: #FF0000Second Account: Veteran Months 25+ TL5 Soldier TL5 Engineer TL6 Shade TL5 Nano-Technician TL5 Doctor 160+ Enfo (Perfect twink ready) TL5 Agent These accounts are ready to go and have a TON of Veteran points to spend on cool gear. They were created a long time ago and NO ONE will contact you ingame about them because they all had low profiles. Great buffing accounts pwr leveling accounts etc. I got my new toon from 1-200 in 2 days using these account to help. I am currently interested in ql 300 CSS, iGoC, or just plain credits. We can discuss exact offers when you make them. I will give accounts together or separately; your choice.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.