Selling 2/9/2013 20:00 [WTB] [US] Kannagi nin,thf...

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guild Wars Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

2/9/2013 20:00 [WTB] [US] Kannagi nin,thf (TH6),mage account (male) Returning to the game after having made the error of deleting my previous accounts when I quit... I've been a member of for 2 1/2 years. Any questions feel free to ask. Well rated seller preferred Paypal & WU I'm looking for a character that is close to my old set up and achievements. Must have 90+ Nin (Kannagi 85+), Thf (TH6), Whm, and Blm Preffered also have 90+ Dnc, Brd, Rdm, Pld (in that order of preference) Sad. Brd used to be my main, but abyssea killed it Male - Hume preferred Rank 10 in at least one nation - all 3 preferred RoZ complete - Suppanomimi CoP complete - Rajas or Tammas ToAU complete - Balrahns Nyzul 100 WoTG - just have it ASA, ACP... the warp cape is nice and all, but really who cares Abyssea complete - or at least Shinryu access I would prefer non-stripped, but in any case the character should at least have an excellent selection of R/E gear. SE security token deactivated or never purchased. The price I'm willing to pay will vary based upon how close the character matches my preferences vs must haves. I'm content to wait for the right character to become available.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.