18 Cleric, 19 Sorc, 20 Gladiator acc (getting rid of price) [EUROPE]

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Heya guys this is my 5th time coming to this site to sell yet another account, but this time its an Aion account. I've quit Aion because I thought i'd have time to play it between my studies, but has proven far more difficult that I intended and therefore I would like to sell my account for what I got it originally. Therefore the price I would be after is 47 pounds. The account has around 200k Kinah on it. The characters on the account are as follows: 18 Cleric 18 Cleric 20 Gladiator 19 Sorc All Characters have at least 80 gathering so no need to spend about 3 hours getting it to 100 like I had to. Basically the account is just to save a bit of time at no extra cost, I just want the money I invested into the game and not the time I invested into it. I?ve bought another month on top of the free month on top of the extra month which means that I have game time for this account all the way till December as shown below: You have 3 free trials that you can use (Guild Wars, City of Heroes and Lineage 2): I accept PayPal or if you have another alternative then you can bring it up in our conversation. If you need any further information about the account, or wish to speak to me, either PM me or type on here your email address. Thanks again.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.