150/AI6 Soldier Rk1

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

span> Faithful Shoulder Pads Might of The Revenant Perfect Alien Tank Armor Prototype Cyborg Token Board Moderate QL Communications Relay Uniform Sleeves x2 DMG+HP Aruls Superior Perennium Blaster Alien Augmentation Device-Defensive Alien Augmentation Device-Combat Research Attunement Device-+DMG Best symbs for level 150 Enduring/Growing Symbiants Full Automatic Targeting Quest Complete All keys up to Adonis including Ely Sanct Full IPR Still available Account includes all expansions including XAN (Hover Chair equiped) span> 80ish Opifex Trader (150+ Imps equiped used to be a 74 twink, can easly cast 131s and nanite drains with some ncu) 110 Opifex Engineer (150ish imps equiped, capable of casting best slayer with CI and wrangle, Specs complete and dog is uploaded as well) 74 Solitus trader ( Previously a pvp twink has been stripped but all symbiants and implants are still on the opifex trader) This was my personal account <span style="font-weight: boldWhat I want (#): 50USD or 1bil ingame credits Account includes 20+ Days of game time. I am open to trades and offers im in no hurry to get rid of the account but though perhaps someone else could put it to use better than i can as it is just collecting dust with me.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.