Selling 10 skins including pulsefire ezreal and legendary...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/2/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

10 skins including pulsefire ezreal and legendary skin for trynd All skins are 975+ rp, no cheap skins. Skins it self worth about 100 dollars Top elo is 1573 and curent elo is ~1500 (may flunctuate, or most likely go up) Message me for current elo I have remaining elo of 1072 rp and 15000+ IP Money and the effort I put in, I wanted to sell this for $237 I still play with this account so IP still goes up and Elo most likely go up. This account is level 30 and in good standing. Achieved season 1 and season 2 gold and has already reached the season 3 gold requirement. Has gold border and Icon. Has limited halloween icons. 55 total skins. Legendaries include: Zombe Brand and Blood Lord Vladimir. Limited include Pax Sivir, s2 Riven, s2 Janna, s1 Kayle, Haunted Maokai, and Zombie Brand. Current ELO is 1429 with 86 wins : 82 losses (subject to change). Current IP is 3k (subject to change). Has over 1000 normal wins. Original owner so no hassle. I will gain and unlock more champions upon request if it will help the sale. Price is firm but I will negotiate is transaction is quick and painless. You're paying not only for the money invested into this account, but the time and skill as well. Current elo is a few hundred above elohell so you have the potential to only go up. Contact me for any more information. Check my playerup for my history and see that I am good for it. I am original owner of the account. I didn't put so under playerup because I don't feel comfortable presenting my photo ID. Check my playerup history to confirm a smooth delivery. All my accounts have always been owned by me but skipping that step saves a ton of hassle for me. Upon request, I will provide the screenshot to the accounts management page. This account is level 30 and in good standing. Achieved season 1 and season 2 gold and has already reached the season 3 gold requirement. Has gold border and Icon. Has limited halloween icons. 55 total skins. Legendaries...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.