Selling ❤ PLACEMENT GAMES ❤ ALL SERVERS ❤ VPN ❤ Gamestore.live

Discussion in 'League of Legends Boosting - Buy Sell Trade' started by Gamestore.live, 7/31/16.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamestore.live

Gamestore.live
    Expand Collapse
    Verified Status: This user has completed basic background and ID verification

372   1   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Client: Why should I get a placement games boost?

GameStoreTeam : To get high mmr, u have to play well 10 placement ranked games. Having high mmr You'll be able to reach higher division and do it faster.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client : What result you can guarantee for 10 placement games?

GameStoreTeam : We can guarantee You 7 wind / 3 loses or 8/2 or 9/1, not less.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Client : What happens incase your booster makes it 5/5?

GameStoreTeam: The least score that we guarantee is 7/3. In case booster goes worse, he will be doing additional wins for free.
    Client : What level are your boosters?

GameStoreTeam : Our boosters are Diamond 3 - Challenger, that depends on server.
    Client: Is the service safe to use, because I am afraid to give my account Username and Password?

GameStoreTeam : Our team is not interested in your account, those players have extremely expensive accounts, you may not worry about that at all!
    Client: How does your Service Exactly work?

GameStoreTeam: After payment is done, our booster will play till the end of your order, so will get higher Solo Queue Ranked Ladder, we may use VPN if it is needed!
    Client : How much time is needed to complete an order?

GameStoreTeam: Usually it takes booster 24 hours to finish such order.
    Client: What payment methods do you accept?

GameStoreTeam : Currently we accept PayPal and Skrill payments. WesternUnion is also possible, but it has to be preliminary agreed!
    Client: Can I get banned for boosting?

GameStoreTeam: There is a small chance, but, we use VPN for safety to provide the highest quality service!
    Client :What servers do you function on?

GameStoreTeam : At the moment we work on the following servers: EU West, EU Nordic & East, North America, Russia, Turkey. We can also handle Brazil, Latin America North, Latin America South and Oceania.
    Client: What is your refund policy?

GameStoreTeam: You will never need a refund, so we don’t offer it. We guarantee each order with unlimited booster upgrades until the account is finished. This ensures a 100% success rate.
    Client : Do the boosters have access to my IP and RP ?

GameStoreTeam : Our boosters do not spend IP and RP on your account!
    Client: Do the boosters chat with my friends?

GameStoreTeam : No, our boosters did not respond to messages. In-game chat also ignored.
    Client : Do the boosters use scripts or illegal programs?

GameStoreTeam: No, all of our boosters never use illegal software while playing on your accounts.
    Client : How can I check progress of my boost ?

GameStoreTeam: There are two methods: ask support or view info sites (op.gg , lolking)
    Client : Can I spectate the games during the boost?

GameStoreTeam : Yes, you can spectate games through info sites (op.gg) or through a second account that you have on your main account's friend's list.
    Client: I have a question which I can't find in the FAQ, how can I ask it?

GameStoreTeam: You can contact us
    www.gamestore.live

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Gamestore.live, 7/31/16
    Last edited: 12/18/16
    • This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.